BFF PERFORMANCE AFFILIATES
what is a BFF?
discofreak BFFs are Brand Foster Friends: individuals who represent the brand in an ambassador capacity, using, wearing and promoting discofreak items to display their own unique personality and connect with others across communities. Our BFFs have custom codes and receive payout rewards, are featured on our social sites and get first dibs on new items. If you're interested in becoming besties, read below for details and the application.
This page is for parties interested in becoming BFF Performance Affiliates, which is only offered to performance teams and groups. If accepted the team would create a unique discount code and earn commissions similar to BFF individuals, but their reward credits can be used toward custom and bulk rate orders. Have your owner or manager submit an application to become a performance affiliate.
how does it work?
As a BFF Performance Affiliate you will create a custom discount code for your team which earns you reward payouts! Each time someone uses your team code you'll get a 10% commission to be redeemed during your next purchase on the site, custom order or bulk team order; for example, if someone spends $50 on the site using your code you get $5 of discofreak reward credit.
- unique 10% discount code to promote the brand
- affiliated team receives 10% commission of product sales made from unique code to be used on future discofreak purchases
- earn reward credit for sales
- create your own unique code
- dedicated Story features on the brand's Instagram
- access to designs before public release
- opportunities to collaborate on product design
- discounts for bulk orders, perfect for creating a wardrobe for your team and events
- must be active on Instagram*
- must have a public Instagram account
- must follow @discofreak.co and engage with content
- must share BFF code and tag @discofreak.co when posting discofreak designs
- payouts will be updated on a monthly basis in the form of store credit, and your reward credit does not expire
- unused reward credit rolls over each month, for you to use when you're ready
- reward credit can be redeemed for custom designs**
- if your code is unused after six months you will automatically be removed from the program
* We will review your account alongside your application. We consider "active" accounts to be those posting content 2-3 times per week and engaging with others. As a BFF you are not required to post or tag us on a schedule, but we expect you (or your team members) to collectively share discofreak content at least twice a month to promote your code
** Reward credit will not apply to material costs for custom work, as sourcing materials is unique for your design, but can be used against labor fees