what is BFF?
discofreak BFFs are Brand Foster Friends: individuals who represent the brand in an ambassador capacity, using, wearing and promoting discofreak items to display their own unique personality and connect with others across communities. Our BFFs have custom codes and receive payout rewards, are featured on our social sites and get first dibs on new items. If you're interested in becoming besties, read below for details and the application.
The BFF program is also available for performance teams, with the team's code commission being usable toward custom designs and bulk rate orders. The terms and requirements for team affiliations are different than individual BFFs, click here for details. Have your owner or manager submit an application to become a performance affiliate.
how does it work?
As a BFF you will create a custom code to share with others which earns you reward payouts! Each time someone uses your code you'll get a 10% commission to be redeemed during your next purchase on the site; for example, if someone spends $50 on the site using your code you get $5 of discofreak reward credit.
- unique 10% discount code to promote the brand
- BFF receives 10% commission of product sales made from unique code to be used on future discofreak purchases
- earn reward credit for sales
- exclusive one-time 25% discount code upon application approval + free branded discofreak hat when you redeem
- create your own unique code
- dedicated Story features on the brand's Instagram
- access to designs before public release
- opportunities to collaborate on product design
- when fests and public events return, you can request marketing postcards to hand out your code to new friends
- must be active on Instagram*
- must have a public Instagram account
- must follow @discofreak.co and engage with content
- must share BFF code at least twice per month
- must have BFF code in Instagram bio or pinned Story highlight
- payouts will be issued on a monthly basis in the form of store credit, and your reward credit does not expire
- unused reward credit rolls over each month, for you to use when you're ready
- reward credit can be used toward labor costs on custom designs**
- if your code is unused after six months you will automatically be removed from the program
* We will review your account alongside your application. We consider "active" accounts to be those posting content 2-3 times per week and engaging with others. As a BFF you are not required to post weekly discofreak looks, but we expect you to share personalized discofreak content at least twice a month to promote your code
** Reward credit will not apply to material costs for custom work, as sourcing materials is unique for your design